- The programme for young freight forwarders in DSV is a 2-year journey
- During the two years, you will receive a lot of practical “on the job” training in a local DSV department
- The theoretical part of the programme consists of 8 different modules conducted by a Danish business school.
- During the programme you will also receive training from experts within the industry and the business.
- You will have regular follow-up meetings with your immediate manager in order to ensure that you are “on track” and that you improve your skills according to the plan.
- You will complete a final project followed by an exam
- When you have passed the exams, you will receive a formally recognised qualification to proves you are a fully skilled DSV freight forwarder
The theoretical training modules
- Focus is on DSV specific training
- The training is provided by DSV experts
- Trainees develop the key skills needed to be successful in DSV
As a skilled freight forwarder, you can live and work anywhere in the world. I started my career as a young freight-forwarding trainee in 1988. Looking back, the combination of hands-on experience and theory, I find, is the best way to learn. It gives you an opportunity to feel part of things from the very beginning: you are a part of the team and you contribute every day
Jens Bjørn Andersen, CEO
In DSV, we like to develop our own people at all levels of the business. Whether you wish to work abroad, pursue a career in management or specialise within a specific area of the business, DSV can help you reach your goals!